Apply for your advance payments online!

You can apply for advance payments using the following online services:

  • Apply for Advance Payments of the Tax Credit for Childcare Expenses
  • Apply for Advance Payments of the Work Premium

Through this last service, you can apply for the adapted work premium as well.

Online services enable you to safely view your file at any time and reduce your paper consumption. Moreover, online applications are processed faster.

You have until October 15 to apply for advance payments for 2012.

Article source: